Sunday, October 06, 2013

Couples We Have Not Seen

Tired of seeing the same pairings over and over again? Bet you haven't seen these couples before...

Linda Chung & Kenneth Ma


They were only together briefly when Kenneth made a cameo appearance in Yes Sir, Sorry Sir.


Ruco Chan & Kate Tsui



Raymond Lam & Fala Chen



Wayne Lai & Tavia Yeung



Myolie Wu & Steven Ma



Ron Ng & Niki Chow



Bosco Wong & Selena Li


They appeared as a couple in a commercial for Ocean Park.


Which fresh pairing would you like to see most?



9 comments:

  1. OMG I would die if there's a Kenneth and Linda pairing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original trailer of Bullet Brain with Wayne and Tavia actually looked really good to me so I was sad it didn't get made... especially since the end product ended up so horrible. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot they were paired together in the Bullet Brain trailer. Yeah, it would have been much, much better than Sire Ma

      Delete
  3. Another pair I want to see is Charmaine and Kenneth. I know it won't happen since Charmaine is only doing one tvb series a year, but they are the same age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm surprised they're the same age. Kenneth still has a baby face and looks younger than he is. Actually Charmaine hasn't been paired with a lot of actors like Ron and Bosco too

      Delete
  4. I want to see kenneth and linda together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ruco and kate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. raymond and fala!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thrs rumours that kennth and linda are gna collaborate in a new drama in 2015 I RLY HOPE THIS IS TRUE!

    ReplyDelete